What Am I Doing?

I (Tim Lotz) will be going to Uganda, Africa on January 4th, 2013. Before then I am going to try to raise money for shoes for the kids in Oditel (the village I am going to) because they don't have shoes to walk to school in and there are alot of foot infections. To do this I am going to get pledges for every day I go without shoes. My goal is 100 days. But you can help too. You can make a one time donation on this page. If you don't have that much money you can donate a used pair of flip-flops (flip-flops are best because they don't wear out as fast and they fit more sizes) I will be starting on September 1st. Wish me luck!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day- 23

Hi everybody. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got a little lazy with the blog. It is definitely getting colder. Walking to the bus stop in the mornings makes my feet go numb, but it's still not cold enough to the point of being a problem. Hopefully it will be like last year and not snow until Christmas, but with my luck it will probably snow by Halloween. Oh well. School has been going good. I have gotten donations in my donation cup almost every day, and hopefully that continues. Next Sunday my youth pastor is going to interview me in front of the youth group, and I am going to have a "suggested donation" where if people donate at least $2 they get a wristband. (I can't say I'm selling them because of IRS tax issues.) That should raise some more money. Only 3/4ths of the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment