What Am I Doing?

I (Tim Lotz) will be going to Uganda, Africa on January 4th, 2013. Before then I am going to try to raise money for shoes for the kids in Oditel (the village I am going to) because they don't have shoes to walk to school in and there are alot of foot infections. To do this I am going to get pledges for every day I go without shoes. My goal is 100 days. But you can help too. You can make a one time donation on this page. If you don't have that much money you can donate a used pair of flip-flops (flip-flops are best because they don't wear out as fast and they fit more sizes) I will be starting on September 1st. Wish me luck!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Day-2 and 3

Not much happened either of these days. Sunday was my first day at church, but most people already knew that I was going without shoes. Although I did have about 5 people ask me what I was doing. It was a little wierd walking out of my youth group without shoes. I almost went back thinking I had taken my flip-flops off and forgotten them, but I didn't have any to forget. Anyway, today was a lazy last day of summer. I cleaned out the car, and we had some friends over for lunch and some games. I spent most of my time after that thinking about how I have to get up early tomorrow. Hopefully tommorow will be more interesting, being the first day of school and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment