What Am I Doing?

I (Tim Lotz) will be going to Uganda, Africa on January 4th, 2013. Before then I am going to try to raise money for shoes for the kids in Oditel (the village I am going to) because they don't have shoes to walk to school in and there are alot of foot infections. To do this I am going to get pledges for every day I go without shoes. My goal is 100 days. But you can help too. You can make a one time donation on this page. If you don't have that much money you can donate a used pair of flip-flops (flip-flops are best because they don't wear out as fast and they fit more sizes) I will be starting on September 1st. Wish me luck!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Thank you

The trip is over and it was amazing. Thank you to everyone that helped make it possible. It was really cool to get to see all the kids get shoes, and I wish everybody that helped could have seen it. We ended up giving shoes to 3 excited villages, and bibles to Oditel. We also gave soccer uniforms to Oditel and Nyada, and we got to hangout with the kids in Oditel for 5 days. I think the best part was getting to hangout with the orphan my family sponsors. I am very happy that I got to experience this, and wish all of you could have experienced it too. Thanks again to everybody. If you want to see pictures visit the facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment